Assisstance is Only Provided following a Thursday Night Interview at:
Eastland United Methodist Church
10718 Courthouse Rd
Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Please follow the instructions:
- All 20 families being interviewed must live in Stafford, Spotsylvania, Caroline, King George or the City of Fredericksburg.
- Masks are required when in the church building.
- Please do not bring children if at all possible.
- There are no appointments, call aheads or saving a place in line for Thursday interviews. No phone interviews are available.
- Line up and entry begins at 5:00pm. Sign in will be from 5pm to 6:30pm or until all 20 slots have been filled.
- Please remember, all of our members are volunteers doing their best to help.
- Payments are made directly to the company or property owner if rent. Payments are never given to a client.
- Bills & Leases must be in client's name. Company or landlord must be notified that we will be calling.
- For Rent requests client will need to provide the name, address, and phone number of the property owner. Client will need to notify landlord that we will be calling. Bring Eviction notice if there is one.
- Utility bills should show current balance.
- We do not assist with Motels, Phone or Cable bills.
- Following an interview, it may take as long as 3 business days to make our pledge.
- For information following an interview, call 540-898-8065. Say, "I'm calling for the Treasurer". Leave you name, phone number and assistance promised. You will be called back by a volunteer on a blocked phone number.
Please Do not call Eastland United Methodist Church! They are loaning St. Vincent de Paul their space to interview.