We Only provide Assisstance following a Thursday Night Interview at
Eastland United Methodist Church
10718 Courthouse Rd
Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Assistance is only provided to 20 families a week after a Thursday Interview. No phone interviews are possible. Please follow the instructions below:
- Masks will be requiered when you are in the church building.
- For the protection of your children and others please leave children at home if at all possible. You will be asked to remove children that can't remain seated while waiting.
- You must come in person for an interview. You can not call ahead for a place in line.
- Line up will begin at 4:45pm and entry & sign in will be from 5pm-6:30pm or until all 20 slots have been filled.
- Please remember, all of our members are volunteers and are doing their best to help.
- Payments are made directly to the company or property owner if rent. Payments are never given to a client.
- Bills & Leases must be in client's name. Company or landlord must be notified that we will be calling.
- For Rent requests client will need to provide the name, address, and phone number of the property owner. Client will need to notify landlord that we will be calling. Bring Eviction notice if there is one.
- Utility bills should show current balance.
- We do not assist with Motels, Phone or Cable bills.
- Following an interview, it may take as long as 3 business days to make our pledge.
- For information following an interview, call 540-898-8065. Say, "I'm calling for the Treasurer". Leave you name, phone number and assistance promised. You will be called back from a volunteer on a blocked phone number.
Please Do not call Eastland United Methodist Church! They are loaning St. Vincent de Paul their space to interview.