"Extend mercy towards others, so that there can be no one in need whom you meet without helping. For what hope is there for us if God should withdraw His mercy from us?"
- St. Vincent de Paul
The St. Vincent de Paul Society in Fredericksburg, VA, is an all-volunteer ministry with about 100 members sharing the Love of Christ by helping those in need. It takes volunteers doing many jobs to reach our goal of helping families in our area.
Some volunteer jobs include:
· A group that interviews those in need
· A phone committee that monitors our voicemail line
· Cashiers and donation sorting/pricing in the thrift store
· Furniture donation pickup
· Updating this website and Facebook and selling on Craigslist, and Ebay
If you would like to be part of our wonderful ministry, please call us at the store (540-898-9066), leave us a message with you phone # on our answering machine (540-898-8065), send us and email on the "Contact Us" page or just drop by the store on Monday, Wednesday or Saturday. There is a place for you to share the Love of Christ.