The St. Vincent de Paul Society in Fredericksburg, VA, is an all-volunteer ministry with about 100 members sharing the Love of Christ by helping those in need. It takes volunteers doing many jobs to reach our goal of helping families in our area.
Volunteer jobs include:
· A group that interviews those in need
· A phone committee that monitors our voicemail line
· Cashiers and donation sorting/pricing in the thrift store
· Furniture donation pickup
· Updating the website, facebook, Craigslist, and ebay
If you would like to be part of our wonderful ministry, just complete the volunteer form and either mail it to, or drop it off at, the St. Vincent de Paul thrift store.
"Extend mercy towards others, so that there can be no one in need whom you meet without helping. For what hope is there for us if God should withdraw His mercy from us?"
- St. Vincent de Paul